Monday, January 6, 2014

Vintage Cameras For Christmas

Here is a project I made for my Son, Jordan Lindley of Glam Tie Media (glamtiemedia.com) for Christmas 2013.  He is a videographer and has been asking a lot about his genealogy.  So I decided to make this project and use the album to put some of his heritage in it.  Especially the heritage of the creative people in the family.  While making his I luved it so much I had to make one for myself.  I am putting my favorite pictures in my album.  OH He luved it.  got it for Christmas.  Exciting.
This Project is one of many Kathy Orta Files from Paper Phenomenon.  She has a wonderful set of projects on her site.  I have a few more of her projects that I will be making this year and sharing.  Stay Tuned.!!





2 comments:

  1. Marjorie, this is simply fabulous!!!! You did an awesome job on it and I know your son had to be over the moon with it!!! What a special keepsake!!!!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how much time and love you put into this, and by golly...it shows!!!!
    Someday I hope to see one of these beauties in person!
    Gorgeous my friend, just gorgoeus!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete