Friday, December 5, 2014

Pet Paradise Project

Here is my Pet Paradise Project that I made for a friend.  We became friends through our dogs.  My oldest dog (who will be 11 this summer 2015) was one of her puppies that her dog had.  English Springer Spaniels.  2 years ago I got my youngest and My friend also got one in fact she got my youngests sister.  So because of the pups we are family. YAY.  She picked up my puppy and brought her home to us 2 years ago so I felt it was time to make her something special.  This project is a Paper Phenomenon project by Kathy Orta called Pet Paradise and you can purchase the tutorial here.
Enjoy!!


 
 



 






3 comments:

  1. Oh Marjorie....this project turned out fabulous! You put so much time and love into it and it shows!!! I love all the pages and how you added quotes and even a dog breath recipe...just perfect! I know your friend is going to love it...OMG, who wouldn't? Just AWESOME my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how original your makes are! Lovely!!!

    ♥CharmingChicCards♥

    ReplyDelete