Friday, March 23, 2012

CARDS CARDS CARDS.

Here are some cards we made in class on St. Patricks Day and What fun that was.  We did a few techniques.  We inked on glossy paper and used stazon stamp pad for the stamping on those papers.  Check them out.



 The first card is made up of 4 strips glued over and over again and the bunny is made from heart punches.  SO cute.  The Thank You card is made from tissue paper stamped with versamark and white embossing powder.  Then we inked the white tissue paper.


 The two cards above are done on glossy cardstock and we used alcohol inks "Tim Holtz"  A few different colors and stamped up the whole glossy side of the cardstock.  Then used stazon ink pad to stamp our images.  Used alcohol inks in those alcohol ink pens to color the images.  Same with the skunk image except we kept the cardstock white.  CUUUTTTE skunk (only on paper though my dogs need to leave the real ones alone).


This was my fav card.  You open up to a folded card and stamp all the sections inside the card and color.  I didn't color mine yet cause I wanted to use my markers.  YAY.  This was one of the funnest classes I have been to.  Can't wait for more.


1 comment:

  1. What a fun class! So many great cards and techniques! Do I sense another technique book in the future....hope so!!! Lol!
    :Dx

    ReplyDelete