Friday, March 18, 2016

Wedding Book for My Niece


A tutorial called Retro Fitted Mini Scrapbook from Paper Phenomenon.  I changed the tutorial a little bit to fit my needs as I didn't want to have pockets in the middle of the page.  I used hearts for the pull tab and its full of LOVE inside.  I made two books but each book fits the person they are made for.  This is the first one.  The second one will be posted when finished.  I made this for my Niece as she is getting married in April.  I sure hope she luvs it.

 



 
 
 

 


6 comments:

  1. Stunning, and such awesome paper! The photos are going to really stand out in this awesome album. Way to get it done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and the colors ended up being what was on her invitation. Who would have thought. YAY.

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this book, but especially the genius way you incorporated the heart border bunch on the flaps. Totally stealing that. :) Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH I am so glad you luv the hearts. And I am happy your going to use it also. YAY.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful!! So well planned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Took awhile to figure it all out though. LOL.

      Delete