Thursday, February 18, 2016

Valentines DAY 2016!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL!!!  I made 3 coffee cards and 2 memo pads.  I used Bugaboo Digi Stamps for my images.  The Bees I colored and the Pup was already a colored image.  The Monkey on the notepad was a swap image in a swap that I did long ago on the Cricut.com site.  I didn't take a picture of the other memo pad I made OOPS I sent it off to my Friend before any pics were taken.  The Coffee cards were fun to make.  There is a place to put a gift card inside.  Although I put embellishments in one of mine.  Enjoy!!





2 comments:

  1. I love these cards a latte...how awesome and adorable! Cute monkey too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW Thanks for the comment Miss Denice. These cards were a big hit. Hey? LOL

      Delete