Wednesday, February 19, 2014

All Occasions Mini Album

Here is the "All Occasions Mini Album" by Kathy Orta of Paper Phenomenon I did.  Still have to decorate it up some but this is what I have as of today.  What a wonderful project and I used papers I have had for a very long time which I purchased from Walmart.  The paper line is Colorbok.  I luved this paper so much I have a few of the paper packs.  So I don't feel so bad when I give my books away (as gifts).  The spine is my favorite part of the book.  I used velveteen paper as it is very flexible and holds up really well for a binding.  Plus its super soft.  I am flocking the flower on front and I have used bling ribbon down the side of the binding.  Cannot wait to finish.


 




 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Marjorie! I love your paper choice and it looks like a job well done. I am becoming a follower too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Shut the front door" gorgeous! Your crafting always amazes me.....so cool!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete