Tuesday, January 17, 2012

EDWIN with STOLEN HEART... Awww hes my fav.

Oh do I luv Edwin with Stolen Heart.  I am going to plan my card for this image.  I just luv coloring.  I was so undecided what colors to use on him.  My son likes blue but I like green.  So I started out coloring him with blue every other stripe and then picked out another blue to do the other stripes and just couldn't color or pick that other blue.  Then I seen that green just sitting there and I figured why not.  I used stickles on his heart.  I luv stickles.  Enjoy...






6 comments:

  1. I think he looks FABULOUS!!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful! He will make a wonderful card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and that shade of green, so beautiful together. Great card. Someone is going to be thrilled to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is fabulous!!!!! Love the blues and greens togeher!!!!! You did a wonderful job on it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute coloring & thanks for sharing :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete