Sunday, May 15, 2011

Faux Leather and Cork tags Cards

Here are some cards using liquid applicator, many inks which made it look and feel like faux suede leather.  The liquid applicator you squeeze a little out on wax paper, use the brayer and brayer your paper once only.  Use the heater to dry the paper.  Then you start with lighter inks and work you way to the darker inks (it was a yellow, orange, amber, and two other browns).  Then you stamp your image on the paper after it is all dried.  If feels like suede.  So Cool.

The other card we used cork tags.  We stamped tag stamps and the letters or sayings and cut them out and they already had adhesive on the back.  I LUV THESE.  I gave Joe my cork tag card.  LOL.


1 comment:

  1. How did I miss these?!! How cool to swtamp on the cork...love that idea! The gem card is too, too cute! You know I'm going to "borrow" that idea!

    ReplyDelete